Monday 22 September 2014

Do you want to quit?

 

Do you want to quit, learn from the courage and determination set by these people that did not quite and have achieved so much in life.

  • “Never, never, never give in!”  Winston Churchill.
  • “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
  • “To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.” Michael Jordan
  • “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison.
  • “I think it’s important to work on strength of mind, patience and gratitude.”  Gary Player
  • “If I fail, I try again, and again, and again.”“Sometimes you may feel like you are just about to realize your goal only to fall short. That is no reason to quit. Defeat happens only to those who refuse to try again.” Nick Vujicic
  • “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” Abraham Lincoln

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment