Sunday 24 May 2015

All is worthless without action stop procrastination

By now I have come to realise that all of my dreams, my plans and even my goals, all is worthless without actionstop procrastination

I will act now. No matter how many books I read or websites I visit, it is only by putting my plans into action that I will be able to breathe life into my dreams and plans and give my goals a living force.

I will stop procrastination and I will act now. There is a very true saying that goes “He who hesitates is lost.” Therefore, I will always act promptly and without hesitation. Another saying goes, “It is better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all.” These two sayings I will bear in mind as I go about the tasks of today, as I know now that tomorrow never comes and I must not put off until tomorrow what I can achieve today. Let me act now, no matter whether my actions bring happiness or success or not. I will not be a procrastinator anymore.

 

 

Read more: http://www.dream-it-plan-it-do-it.com/procrastination/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment