Friday 22 May 2015

Today I will use my subconscious mind to master my emotions

Today I will use my subconscious mind to master my emotions. Just as Mother Nature has her moods and her cycles, so I, too, have moods that rise and fall like the waves in the ocean. Tides are affected by the waxing and waning of the moon. Since I am as much a part of Nature as the flowers and the trees, I am also prone to ups and downs in mood and temperament.


Today I will be the master of my mind. I am fully aware that my mood will be different today from what it was yesterday. It is as if there is a wheel constantly turning inside of me. It goes from sadness to joy, from exultation to depression and from cheerfulness into despondency almost without my control. “I will remember that as today’s dead flower carries a seed of tomorrow’s bloom, so, too, does today’s sadness carry the seed of tomorrow’s joy.” (Og Mandino)

 

 

Read more: http://www.dream-it-plan-it-do-it.com/subconscious-mind/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment