Thursday 21 May 2015

Carpe diem I live this day as if it is my last

Carpe diem, I live this day as if it is my last. And what shall I do with this last precious day? First of all I will not waste any time moaning or weeping over yesterday’s misfortunes, yesterday’s defeats or yesterday’s heartaches. Why throw good after bad when it is far better to bury the woes of yesterday and to think of it no more.

Carpe diem, I live this day as if it is my last. And, just as I have forgotten yesterday, so shall I not waste time thinking about tomorrow. Far better to focus on the present than to concern myself with events that might not even take place at some or other time in the future. The future is not ours to see, so it is best that I should not worry about problems that may never come to pass. Just as yesterday lies buried, so too does tomorrow lie and I will think of it no more.

 

Read more: http://www.dream-it-plan-it-do-it.com/carpe-diem/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment