Sunday 10 May 2015

The Importance of Finding Your core competencies to besuccessful Self-Employed

Self-knowledge, learning to understand yourself and using your abilities in your Self-Employment is a process not a once off occurrence. The better you know yourself and understand your “WHY” the bigger your chances of developing a successful and sustainable Self-Employed Business will be.

Much research has been done on this subject. I want to emphasis some of them and a process of using some of them that I believe can be of benefit for the Home Based Business owner.

I can’t over-emphasize the importance of knowing you own abilities, using them and continuously developing them to have a sustainableHome Based Business. In this series I discuss the importance of finding and using your passion and strengths.

 

 

Read more: http://www.dream-it-plan-it-do-it.com/how-to-achieve-success/self-knowledge/myself-and-prosperity/core-competencies/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment