Wednesday 20 May 2015

I persist until I succeed and win

I persist until I succeed and win. I do not let words like failure and defeat become part of my vocabulary. Furthermore, I remove words from my vocabulary such as ‘quit’, ‘cannot’, ‘unable’, ‘impossible’, ‘out of the question’, ‘improbable’, ‘failure’, ‘unworkable’, ‘hopeless’, ‘retreat’ and ‘no way’, for they are the words of fools. I avoid despair. Persistency is a prerequisite to win. Keep going, persist irrespective of the circumstances.

No-one tells me what to do. “I am not a sheep that needs to be prodded into action. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.” Og Mandino

 

 

Read more: http://www.dream-it-plan-it-do-it.com/i-persist-until-i-succeed/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment